Saturday, October 2, 2010

More Marathon

Leslie was nice enough to make me signs. I felt special.

Happy to be done. Wanted to fall over.

Love my medal

Hurry and save the moment before I puke. I felt so sick afterwards. The temperature was 80 or more when I finished. The last 10 miles were grueling and I wanted to cry when I finally finished. I went home and took my ice bath and shower. Then we went out to lunch because I figured I should eat, but that was a bad idea. I couldn't eat a thing and felt so nauseated for hours. Perhaps this will be my last one. I also saw the Goold clan in the usual spot and said hi to all. Nice to have family around.

Can you tell Lesie is proud of her signs?

3 comments:

Stephens Family said...

yeah suzy, you did soooo goood!!!! The best part is, is that its over, I hope you get the marathon bug again, so we can run together! congrats you caliente nurse runner!

Kari said...

Torture. That's all it is. But YOU DID IT!

Gina said...

You make my muscles ache just thinking about running, that and big boobs flying up and hitting me in the face. Doesn't sound like fun to me but PROUD of you for doing something SO SO hard!!! It's quite an accomplishment for sure!